Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 01:10:40 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.5] refused to
    talk to me: 521 sa-prd-rgin-024.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not
    available - no PTR record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.79] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.dca.untd.com[64.136.44.37] refused to talk to
    me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122 in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.74] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: A happy future!..
From: MacAlister Michelina <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 09:54:14 +0200

Good afternoon,,.
Sweet stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new and a attractive girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Oleksania.!
I want to find with whom my life be calm and interesting.,,
I am a very funny, kind and light-emitting girl.,.
But me now lonely and I tired from this life situation.,
Honestly, I want to find a stable man for serious relationships and family in the future.!,
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship,.!
I really want to get to know you better,,
You really interested me very much, I hope you have the same opinion,!,
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you,,
Please be honest with me.!
I am completely open to you,
Write any questions in reply letters, and I will write you about everything in my life,.
Have a nice time, Oleksania,,