Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 01:10:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.74] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: There is no person for me dear
From: Aida Gabrysova <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 09:54:14 +0200

Greetings,!
Sweet stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a wonderful girl?
What city do you live in?
My name is Taty.,,
I want to find with whom my life be harmonious and interesting!,,
I am a very naughty, good-natured and bright woman..!
But me now lonely and I mentally upset from this life situation!
Truth be told, I dream find a stable man for serious relationships and marriage in the future!!
I will be very glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting - decisive moment in early of our relationship.,,
I really want to to meet you!
I am really very interested in you, I hope you have the same opinion,,.
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you..!
Please be honest with me.!,
I am completely open to you,,!
Write any your questions in next messages, and I will tell you about my life.
Have a nice time, Taty!!