Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 23:50:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.gmx.net[212.227.17.4] refused to talk to me:
    554-gmx.net (mxgmx114) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

Subject: In joy and in misfortune,,.
From: Ervina Silvestri <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 08:30:52 +0200

Good day,!
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new and a lovely woman?
What city do you live in?
My name Oleksinia..,
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life will calm and interesting!,,
I am a very naughty, kind and positive girl,.
But me now lonely and sad and I tired from lonely.,,
Actually, I want to find present man for present relationships and family in the future,
I will be very glad if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship.!,
I really want to get to know you better,!.
I am really very interested in you, I hope you have the same opinion.,.
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to strain you,!.
Please be honest with me,!.
I am completely honest with you,.,
Write any questions in reply letters, and I will write you about everything in my life!!
Good luck, Oleksinia.!,