Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 23:50:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin020.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: This is for two - dear and beloved for us
From: Alayah Ton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 08:31:24 +0200

Hello my new friend my friend,,
I want to wish you good mood,!
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter!.
I am in search of the second half for a stable relationship,,
I recently received your electronic box at a dating agency,.!
Plucked up courage and write you letter..!
If you are really free man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance!
To do this reply to my letter,
My photo you will find attached to this letter.!,
My name is Anzhelika,,,
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other..
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once make some effort to find this is incredible happiness.!
Today I'm doing it.,
Think I should a little more tell you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for other message..!
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine picture.,,
If you are not interested, then I am sorry for the inconvenience..
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,!,
Send an answer me only if you need adult relationship!.
I will wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience,.!
Best regards.,!