Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 23:50:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused to
    talk to me: 554 p-impin008.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ,,! My sweet
From: Finkelstein Vera <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 08:30:52 +0200

Good afternoon.
What is your mood?
I I hesitate to write to you a little,!.
Possibly, it surprises you!,
I the girl little bit irresolute and have not got used to do the first step,.,
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter.!,
I will write about myself a little.!
I usual the girl who in search for friends and love worldwide!
I love to search for new friends for dialogue.!.
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened.!.
I I am free from relations,.!
But I do not despair.,!
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the man of my dream.,!
I think, that distance for you has no value!!
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance,.,
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet.,!
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time..!
I Ask, do not write the answer on my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!..
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance.,.
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.,,
I have attached a photo that you could to see me,
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo!
Good luck, your new friend!