Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 23:50:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused to
    talk to me: 554 p-impin024.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to
    me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus005) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No
    SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused
    to talk to me: 554 p-impin023.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

Subject: .,,You have become a wonderful reality in my daily life
From: Timotea Rocha <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 08:31:19 +0200

Howdy,.,
How are you?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little.,.
Possibly, it surprises you,.!
I the girl little bit irresolute and have not got used to do the first step..
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter!,,
I will tell pair of words about a little.,.
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and the significant other worldwide!.
I love to find for new friends for dialogue..
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened,!,
the lonely girl!,,
But I I do not long in this occasion,,!
Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the second half.
I hope, that distance for you has no value..,
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance.,!
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet,.
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time,.!
I Ask, do not write the answer on my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me.!,
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance!!
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!..
I have attached a photo that you could to see me,,.
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,!.
Good luck, your new friend!