Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 22:35:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.76] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.33]
    while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Desired communication.,!
From: Marchal Gwendolyn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 07:16:30 +0200

Hello my friend.!,
I want to wish you wonderful mood..
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter,.,
I looking for a man for a stable relationship..
I recently received your e-mail at a marriage agency,.!
Collected my thoughts and write you letter!.
If you are really not married man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication...
To do this send me an answer,!,
My image you will find sent to this message.!.
My name is Generous!!
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love,,,
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life take the first step to get this is incredible happiness!,
Now I'm doing it,!,
Probably I should a little more tell you about myself?
Let's leave this for other message.,
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine image,!,
If you are not interested in this, then I apologize for the inconvenience.!,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box.!.
Send an answer me only if you need adult relationship.!.
I will wait your letter with big impatience..
Best regards..,