Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 22:35:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: connect to norawallcreative.com[74.220.199.6]:25:
    Connection refused

<[email-masked]>: host extmail.bigpond.com[203.36.137.234] refused to
    talk to me: 421 4.7.25 Temporarily rejected. Reverse DNS for 108.170.60.122
    failed. IB108

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: You are my dearest man on the entire planet
From: Aubrielle Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 07:16:30 +0200

Warm greetings my friend.,
Wish you sunny mood,,
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter,
I am in search of the second half for a serious relationship!.
I recently received your electronic box at a dating agency.,.
Collected my thoughts and write this letter,
If you are really not married man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication!..
To do this send me a reply message,!.
My image you will find attachment to this letter,!,
My name is Alinna..
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love,
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once take the first step to find this is incredible happiness!,,
Now I'm doing it!
Probably I should a little more write you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for next message,..
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine image!,,
If you are not interested, then I apologize for the inconvenience!,,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box,!.
Send an answer me only if you are looking for serious relationship!.
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience..
Bye-bye..!