Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 22:35:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin020.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.76] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: !,When you say that everything will work out
From: Serina <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 07:16:24 +0200

Good afternoon..,
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new and a attractive woman?
What country are you from?
My name Lara,!.
I want to find with whom my life will balanced and interesting.,
I am a very crazy, kind and bright girl!.
But me now lonely and sad and I mentally upset from this life situation.!,
Truth be told, I want to find present man for serious relationships and family in the future,..
I will be "in seventh heaven" if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - main moment in the bud of our relationship!!
I am burning with desire to meet you.
You really interested me very much, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated,!.
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you,.!
You can be absolutely honest with me,
I am completely open to you..!
Write any questions in next letters, and I will write you about everything in my life!,,
Have a nice time, Lara.!,