Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 22:35:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin008.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11]
    refused to talk to me: 421 mx2.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net
    mx2.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure to determine Reverse DNS for
    your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=nZ4gofT6g4R1x;sid=nZ4gofT6g4R1x;mta=mx2.tb;d=20221026;t=073534[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus007) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Hey I've been watching
From: Sanger Daleyza <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 07:16:30 +0200

Aloha my friend,.
Wish you wonderful mood,.,
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message.,!
I am in search of the second half for a adult relationship.!,
I just received your electronic box at a dating agency.
Plucked up courage and write this message!!
If you are true not busy man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance!.
To do this send me a reply message.!.
My image you will find attachment to this message.,.
My name is Vikona.,
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other.!,
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life make some effort to get this is incredible happiness.!,
And so I'm doing it!!
Probably I should a little more tell you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for other letter,,,
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine image,,.
If you are not interested at all, then I sorry for the inconvenience.
You can to write to me to mine electronic box..!
Answer me only if you need strong relationship!..
I will wait your answer with huge impatience,,,
Best regards,!,