Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 21:20:40 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.gmx.net[212.227.15.10] refused to talk to me:
    554-gmx.net (mxgmx014) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.75] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.33] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Gratitude
From: Ghizlan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 06:02:15 +0200

Hiya.,,
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a wonderful girl?
What country are you from?
My name Dashonka,,,
I want to find with whom my life will balanced and positive!!
I am a very naughty, kind and bright girl!.
But me now very lonely and I very tired from all this!..
Actually, I want to meet present man for stable relationships and family in the future!!
I will be "in seventh heaven" if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship..
I am burning with desire get to know you better!,,
I have a great interest in you, I hope you have the same opinion.,,
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you,,,
You can be absolutely honest with me,
I am completely open to you,.
You can ask any questions in reply messages, and I will tell you about my life.,!
Good luck, Dashonka!,,