Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 21:20:40 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5]
    while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5]
    while sending RCPT TO

Subject: Love is something more
From: Adelynn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 06:01:55 +0200

Ardent hello..,
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new and a lovely woman?
What country are you from?
My name is Maniasha.,,
I am looking for that with whom my life be calm and positive!!
I am a very naughty, soft and positive woman.!,
But me now lonely and sad and I tired from lonely,!.
Actually, I want to meet serious man for present relationships and marriage in the future,.,
I will be "in seventh heaven" if our interests coincide, and our acquaintance - main moment in early of our relationship,!.
I really want to get to know you better.!,
I have a great interest in you, I hope you have the same opinion,!.
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you..
Please be honest with me.,,
I am completely open to you,
You can ask any your questions in next letters, and I will tell you about me and my life..!
Good luck, Maniasha,..