Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 21:20:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus006) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.156.24] refused to talk
    to me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked - see
    https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

Subject: Desired communication
From: Marian Chapekova <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 06:01:55 +0200

Salut.,,
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new and a cool girl?
What country are you from?
My name Ksiniia!!
I want to find with whom my life will calm and positive!,,
I am a very naughty, good-natured and bright woman,
But me at the moment lonely and I tired from all this,,!
Truth be told, I want to meet serious man for stable relationships and marriage in the future!..
I will be very glad if our interests coincide, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in early of our relationship...
I really want to get to know you better..!
I have a great interest in you, I hope it will be mutual,!.
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you,,!
You can be absolutely honest with me,!
I am completely honest with you.!,
Ask any questions in next letters, and I will tell you about everything in my life,.
Good luck, Ksiniia.,