Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 21:20:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus008) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: !, I adore
From: Chabela Delaunay <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 06:01:55 +0200

Hello my new friend my friend!,,
Wish you excellent mood.!.
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message!,,
I am in search of the second half for a adult relationship,,!
I just received your electronic box at a dating agency.!,
Collected my thoughts and write you message..,
If you are really not busy man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance,!
To do this send me a reply message!.
My photo you will find attachment to this message.,
My name Sharon.!
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to create a family.,
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life make some effort to get this is incredible happiness.,!
And so I'm doing it,.,
Probably I should a little more write you about myself?
Let's leave this for next message,..
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine photo..,
If you are not interested in this, then I apologize for the inconvenience.
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box,.!
Answer me only if you are interested stable relationship,,
I will wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience..,
Bye-bye.!