Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 20:30:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.111] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62]
    while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: You are very pleasant
From: Makenzie Konovalova <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 05:13:58 +0200

Good day my new friend,!,
I want to wish you wonderful mood!
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message!.
I looking for a man for a stable relationship!,,
I just received your electronic box at a marriage agency!.
Collected my thoughts and write you message,,!
If you are really not married man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication,.,
To do this reply to my letter.!
My photo you will find attachment to this message.!
My name is Yuliashka!..
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole.,
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once make some effort to get this is happiness,,.
And so I'm doing it.,!
Probably I need a little more write you about myself?
Let's leave this for next message,!
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine picture,,
If you are not interested, then I apologize for the concern,.,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box!.
Answer me only if you are interested strong relationship,.
I will wait your answer with big impatience,,.
Bye-bye.,.