Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 20:25:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin038.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.91] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.72] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host extmail.bigpond.com[203.36.172.106] refused to
    talk to me: 421 4.7.25 Temporarily rejected. Reverse DNS for 108.170.60.122
    failed. IB108

Subject: waiting for your letter ..,
From: Frantiska <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 04:30:07 +0200

Hi there my friend.,
Wish you sunny mood.!.
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter,!.
I looking for a man for a stable relationship,.
I just received your e-mail at a dating agency,,!
Plucked up courage and write this message!.
If you are really not married man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication.,!
To do this send me an answer.!,
My picture you will find attachment to this letter.!.
My name is Svetaa,
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love,!.
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once make some effort to find this is incredible happiness.
Now I'm doing it,,,
Probably I need a little more write you about myself?
Let's leave this for other message,!,
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine image.!,
If you are not interested in this, then I sorry for the inconvenience,,!
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box.!.
Answer me only if you need adult relationship!,,
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience.,,
Bye-bye!,,