Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 20:25:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: You are very pleasant
From: Caisse Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 04:30:40 +0200

Good morning my friend!!
I want to wish you sunny mood,,
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter!..
I looking for a man for a adult relationship.,
I just received your e-mail at a marriage agency,!,
Plucked up courage and write this letter,,!
If you are true not married man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication,!.
To do this send me a reply message!!
My image you will find attached to this message,.!
My name is Alvinochka!,,
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to create a family.!
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life take the first step to get this is incredible happiness,!.
Today I'm doing it!,
Think I should a little more tell you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for other message!
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo,!
If you are not interested at all, then I sorry for the inconvenience!,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box..!
Answer me only if you are interested stable relationship!,
With impatience I wait your answer with big impatience,.,
Best regards,.!