Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 20:25:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.dca.untd.com[64.136.44.37] refused to talk to me:
    550 IP 108.170.60.122 in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

Subject: I want to be your friend.,,
From: Aurora <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 04:30:07 +0200

Ardent hello.,
Mysterious stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new and a lovely girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Lyudmla.,.
I want to find with whom my life will harmonious and exciting.
I am a very naughty, soft and bright girl!!
But me now lonely and I tired from this life situation!.
Actually, I want to meet present man for stable relationships and family in the future..!
I will be very glad if our interests coincide, and our meeting - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship.!,
I would like to to meet you,!.
I have a great interest in you, I hope it will be mutual,,,
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you!!
You can be absolutely honest with me.!,
I am completely open to you,!
Write any questions in reply letters, and I will tell you about my life!,
Best regards, Lyudmla,!.