Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 18:25:33 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused
    to talk to me: 554 p-impin024.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.75] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: good dating .!.
From: Neriman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 03:06:24 +0200

Ardent hello my new friend!.
Wish you good mood.,
I will immediately inform you why I am writing.!
I am in search of the second half for a adult relationship,!,
I just received your electronic box at a marriage agency,,
Plucked up courage and write this letter.
If you are really not busy man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication!.
To do this reply to my letter!.
My image you will find sent to this letter,!.
My name is Mila!,,
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other,.!
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once take the first step to get this is incredible happiness..,
Today I'm doing it.!,
Think I should a little more write you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for next message,!,
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine picture,.!
If you are not interested, then I apologize for the concern!!
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box,.,
Send an answer me only if you are interested serious relationship!..
With impatience I wait your letter with big impatience,,!
Kiss,