Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 17:00:48 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin035.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.gmx.net[212.227.17.4] refused to talk to
    me: 554-gmx.net (mxgmx117) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.56.9.19] refused to talk to
    me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked - see
    https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.56.9.19] refused to talk
    to me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked - see
    https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mxa-00505701.gslb.pphosted.com[148.163.139.55]
    refused to talk to me: 554 Blocked - see
    https://ipcheck.proofpoint.com/?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx3.globo.locaweb.com.br[200.234.204.130] refused to
    talk to me: 450 4.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your reverse
    hostname, [108.170.60.122]

Subject: I thank your destiny for having come true
From: Englund Fabiana <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 01:45:08 +0200

How-do-you-do my friend,.,
Wish you good mood,!
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter.,
I looking for a man for a adult relationship.,.
I recently received your e-mail at a marriage agency.!.
Plucked up courage and write you letter.,
If you are true not busy man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication..!
To do this send me a reply message.!.
My picture you will find attachment to this letter..
My name Helena..
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love.!.
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once take the first step to get this is incredible happiness,,.
Now I'm doing it!!
Probably I need a little more write you about me?
Let's leave this for other letter,,,
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo,,,
If you are not interested at all, then I sorry for the inconvenience,,!
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box,!,
Answer me only if you need adult relationship.,.
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience..!
Good luck,.,