Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 17:00:40 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.106] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: As Your mood ,.,
From: Ximena <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 01:44:45 +0200

How-do-you-do,,!
Sweet stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new and a wonderful girl?
What country are you from?
My name is Areanna.,!
I am looking for that with whom my life will harmonious and interesting,,,
I am a very funny, kind and light-emitting woman,..
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I very tired from lonely.!
Actually, I dream find present man for stable relationships and family in the future!,
I will be happy if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship!!
I am burning with desire to meet you,..
I am really very interested in you, I hope you have the same opinion.,.
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you.,.
Please be honest with me..!
I am completely open to you,.,
Write any questions in next messages, and I will tell you about me and my life,!
Good luck, Areanna.