Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 17:00:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.92] refused to
    talk to me: 521 re-prd-rgin-005.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not
    available - no PTR record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host extmail.bigpond.com[203.36.172.106] refused to
    talk to me: 421 4.7.25 Temporarily rejected. Reverse DNS for 108.170.60.122
    failed. IB108

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.gmx.net[212.227.17.4] refused to talk to me:
    554-gmx.net (mxgmx102) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.33] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.33] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.94] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Familiarity in networks
From: Otradovec Huette <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 01:44:21 +0200

Salute,
What is your mood?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little.,.
Possibly, it surprises you,,.
I the girl modest and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact,!.
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter.,,
I will tell pair of words about a little,.
I usual the girl who in search for friends and love worldwide!,,
I love to find for new friends for dialogue,.!
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened,,,
I I am free from relations,,!
But I do not despair,!.
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the man of my dream.!,
I hope, that distance for you not the problem.!,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,..
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you...
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time,
I Ask, do not write the answer on my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,,.
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance.!
If you interest dialogue with me answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.,!
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me!.
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo!!
Best regards, your new friend.!.