Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 17:00:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.gmx.net[212.227.15.10] refused to talk to me:
    554-gmx.net (mxgmx015) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx3.globo.locaweb.com.br[200.234.204.130] refused to
    talk to me: 450 4.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your reverse
    hostname, [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.33] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: love is great ,
From: Adele <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 01:45:14 +0200

Aloha my friend!,,
I want to wish you good mood,!.
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message.!,
I am in search of the second half for a adult relationship.,!
I recently received your e-mail at a dating agency,
Collected my thoughts and write you message,,
If you are really not busy man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication!,
To do this reply to my letter!!
My picture you will find attachment to this letter,,.
My name is Krisstina,,!
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole.,,
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once make some effort to get this is happiness,!
Now I'm doing it..,
Think I should a little more write you about me?
Let's leave this for other letter,,,
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine picture.
If you are not interested, then I apologize for the inconvenience..,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box.!,
Answer me only if you need adult relationship.!,
I will wait your letter with huge impatience...
Best regards,!.