Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 17:00:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: connect to sweetgala.com[172.86.93.234]:25: Connection
    refused

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.33] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.33] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: I am the happiest woman in the world
From: Rezkova Ingebjorg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 01:44:21 +0200

Warm greetings!
Sweet stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new and a cool girl?
What country are you from?
My name is S0fia!.
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life will calm and exciting,!.
I am a very crazy, kind and light-emitting girl,.,
But me at the moment very lonely and I mentally upset from lonely,.,
Actually, I dream find serious man for serious relationships and marriage in the future,,!
I will be very glad if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - main moment in early of our relationship.,.
I really want to get to know you better.!.
I have a great interest in you, I hope it will be mutual,,.
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you.,,
You can be absolutely honest with me!..
I am completely honest with you,!.
You can ask any your questions in next messages, and I will write you about me and my life..
Best regards, S0fia,.,