Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 17:00:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin017.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: sweet girl ,,.
From: Malaysia Macandie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 01:44:21 +0200

Kind time of days,
What is your mood?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,,
Possibly, it surprises you,,.
I the girl constraining and have not got used to do the first step!.
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter.!,
I will tell pair of words about a little.
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and the significant other worldwide,,
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue,!
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened..
the lonely girl..,
But I I do not long in this occasion!.
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the man of my dream,.
I hope, that distance for you not the problem..
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance...
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet.!
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly!!
There is a request, ignore my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,!.
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance,,,
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.!,
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me..
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo!..
Best regards, your new friend.,