Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 17:00:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus010) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx.acacasting.com.cust.a.hostedemail.com[216.40.42.4] refused to talk to
    me: 421 Service not available, closing transmission channel

<[email-masked]>: host mxb-0032a201.gslb.pphosted.com[185.132.181.145]
    refused to talk to me: 554 Local Policy Violation

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: fairy tale in my soul !.
From: Lorenzo Jayda <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 01:45:18 +0200

How-do-you-do!..
I hope you all are well?
I I hesitate to write to you a little..
Possibly, it surprises you,!.
I the girl little bit irresolute and I am not accustomed to do the first step,.,
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter!!
I will write about myself a little.!,
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and love worldwide.
I love to find for new friends for dialogue,.!
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened!.
I I am free from relations,.
But I I do not long in this occasion,
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the man of my dream..
I think, that distance for you has no value...
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance!!
If we have mutual interest we can easily meet!..
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time,,
There is a request, ignore my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,
Also if you are confused with distance!..
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.!.
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me,.!
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo.!,
Have a nice time, your new friend,.,