Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 17:00:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lycos.com.cust.b.hostedemail.com[64.98.36.4]
    refused to talk to me: 450 4.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your
    reverse hostname, [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.33] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ,My new friend
From: Bartova Claudette <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 01:44:45 +0200

Hey my friend.!.
Wish you wonderful mood,!,
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message.,,
I am in search of the second half for a serious relationship!..
I recently received your electronic box at a dating agency..!
Plucked up courage and write you message,,
If you are really not busy man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance.!,
To do this reply to my letter!,,
My photo you will find attachment to this message.!,
My name is Leonori,.,
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love!,
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once make some effort to get this is incredible happiness!.
Now I'm doing it,,.
Probably I need a little more write you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for next letter,!.
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine picture,,.
If you are not interested in this, then I am sorry for the inconvenience!.
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box.,
Answer me only if you are interested serious relationship.!
I will wait your letter with huge impatience...
Have a nice time!,