Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 17:00:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: You have new photos,.,
From: Hager Neufville <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 01:44:21 +0200

Hello-hello!!
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new friend and a wonderful woman?
What country are you from?
My name Kseniea!
I am looking for that with whom my life be harmonious and positive,,,
I am a very funny, good-natured and light-emitting woman..,
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I very tired from lonely,,
Honestly, I want to find present man for present relationships and marriage in the future,!,
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in early of our relationship.!,
I am burning with desire to meet you,!,
I am really very interested in you, I hope you have the same opinion,
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you.,!
You can be absolutely honest with me.
I am completely honest with you.,.
Write any questions in reply messages, and I will tell you about everything in my life,,,
Best regards, Kseniea,