Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 17:00:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused
    to talk to me: 554 p-impin013.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with
    mail.telia.com[81.236.60.210] while performing the HELO handshake

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5]
    while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.92] refused
    to talk to me: 521 re-prd-rgin-020.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not
    available - no PTR record for 108.170.60.122

Subject: I feel so secure in your hands ..!
From: Cleodora Meulenbelt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 01:44:45 +0200

Ciao,,,
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a lovely woman?
What city do you live in?
My name is Ludmilka!!
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be harmonious and positive.,,
I am a very funny, kind and bright woman.!,
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I mentally upset from all this!.
Actually, I dream find present man for serious relationships and marriage in the future!!
I will be "in seventh heaven" if our interests coincide, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship!,
I am burning with desire get to know you better.,!
I am really very interested in you, I hope you have the same opinion.!,
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you,,!
You can be absolutely honest with me,..
I am completely open to you!,,
Write any questions in next messages, and I will tell you about my life,.!
Have a nice time, Ludmilka!,,