Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 17:00:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection
    with mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.33] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.33] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: !!Waiting for you to visit
From: Mazurek Fausta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 01:45:02 +0200

Aloha,.
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a cool girl?
What country are you from?
My name is Irinda..,
I am looking for that with whom my life be calm and exciting!,
I am a very naughty, soft and bright woman.!,
But me now very lonely and I mentally upset from this life situation!!
Actually, I dream meet present man for present relationships and marriage in the future,..
I will be very glad if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship,.,
I really want to get to know you better.,!
I am really very interested in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated!,
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you!!
Please be honest with me.!,
I am completely open to you,,
Ask any questions in reply messages, and I will write you about everything in my life,,.
Good luck, Irinda,.,