Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 15:35:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.vgs.untd.com[64.136.52.37] refused to talk to me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122
    in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.110] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.76] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

Subject: Filled with sincerity and passion
From: Iselda <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 00:15:30 +0200

Hiya.!.
Sweet stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new and a lovely girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Lizka,!.
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be harmonious and exciting,
I am a very naughty, kind and positive girl..
But me at the moment very lonely and I very tired from this life situation.!
Honestly, I dream meet a stable man for present relationships and family in the future,.
I will be happy if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - decisive moment in early of our relationship...
I really want to get to know you better,,
I am really very interested in you, I hope it will be mutual!.
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you,!,
You can be absolutely open with me..,
I am completely open to you.!
Ask any questions in next messages, and I will write you about my life,..
Have a nice time, Lizka.!,