Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 15:31:05 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.110] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.111] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: connect to gmial.com[54.159.98.68]:25: Connection timed
    out

Subject: I want to be with you forever
From: Takara <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 00:14:28 +0200

Salute,
Beautiful stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new and a attractive girl?
What country are you from?
My name Amazing,
I am looking for that with whom my life will harmonious and exciting.!,
I am a very naughty, good-natured and bright girl,,.
But me now lonely and sad and I mentally upset from this life situation!,
Truth be told, I want to find present man for present relationships and family in the future..!
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our meeting - main moment in early of our relationship.!,
I really want to get to know you better.!,
I have a great interest in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated,
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you!!
Please be honest with me,,,
I am completely open to you,!.
You can ask any questions in next messages, and I will tell you about me and my life,
Best regards, Amazing,..