Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 15:30:44 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.5] refused to
    talk to me: 521 sa-prd-rgin-007.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not
    available - no PTR record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused to
    talk to me: 554 p-impin032.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Dream of eternal
From: Ferencova Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 00:14:28 +0200

Hi there..!
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new friend and a attractive girl?
What country are you from?
My name is Helen!,,
I want to find with whom my life will harmonious and exciting!!
I am a very crazy, kind and bright girl,,.
But me at the moment lonely and I mentally upset from this life situation.
Actually, I want to meet present man for present relationships and marriage in the future.!.
I will be very glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting - main moment in the bud of our relationship!,
I really want to get to know you better!,,
I am really very interested in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated,..
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you,,,
You can be absolutely honest with me.!,
I am completely open to you.!.
You can ask any your questions in next messages, and I will write you about me and my life,,
Good luck, Helen,,,