Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 15:30:43 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11] refused to talk to me: 421
    mx1.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net mx1.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure
    to determine Reverse DNS for your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=nSRNoc02yN0AH;sid=nSRNoc02yN0AH;mta=mx1.tb;d=20221026;t=003033[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mcc-west.mx.a.cloudfilter.net[44.225.199.67]
    refused to talk to me: 421 mcc-ibgw-6001a.ext.cloudfilter.net cmsmtp ESMTP
    server not available AUP#DNS

<[email-masked]>: host mx.vgs.untd.com[64.136.52.37] refused to talk to me:
    550 IP 108.170.60.122 in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Dream of eternal
From: Bria <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 00:14:28 +0200

Greetings,,!
Mysterious stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new and a wonderful girl?
What city do you live in?
My name is Oksana,!,
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life will calm and positive..
I am a very naughty, good-natured and light-emitting woman.!
But me now lonely and sad and I very tired from this life situation...
Honestly, I dream meet serious man for stable relationships and marriage in the future,!.
I will be "in seventh heaven" if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in early of our relationship.!,
I really want to get to know you better.!,
I am really very interested in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated,!.
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you..
Please be open with me!
I am completely open to you..,
Ask any questions in reply letters, and I will tell you about me and my life,!.
Best regards, Oksana!