Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 15:30:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.vgs.untd.com[64.136.52.37] refused to talk to me:
    550 IP 108.170.60.122 in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

Subject: My love is something long
From: Ferretti Nala <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 00:14:49 +0200

Hey!
What is your mood?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,!
Possibly, it surprises you...
I the girl constraining and I am not accustomed to go the first on contact,.!
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter..
I will tell pair of words about a little!
I usual the girl who in search for friends and love worldwide,..
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue,..
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened!!
I I am free from relations.,!
But I I do not long in this occasion.,!
Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the second half.!,
I think, that distance for you not the problem!..
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance.!,
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet!,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly..,
Please, ignore my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!,,
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance,,.
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,!.
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me..!
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo.,.
Have a nice time, your new friend.,,