Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 15:30:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus010) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11] refused to talk to me: 421
    mx1.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net mx1.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure
    to determine Reverse DNS for your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=nSRNoc02yN0AH;sid=nSRNoc02yN0AH;mta=mx1.tb;d=20221026;t=003033[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.73] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection
    with mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Best day..!
From: Zoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 00:14:46 +0200

Good day my friend,!.
I want to wish you good mood.,
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter,!,
I looking for a man for a serious relationship,,
I recently received your e-mail at a marriage agency!!
Collected my thoughts and write you letter!
If you are really not busy man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance!,
To do this send me an answer!,
My picture you will find sent to this letter.!.
My name is Ludmilka.!
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole.
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once take the first step to get this is happiness!,
And so I'm doing it!!
Probably I need a little more tell you about myself?
Let's leave this for next letter!,,
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo!
If you are not interested at all, then I sorry for the inconvenience.!,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box...
Answer me only if you are interested strong relationship...
I will wait your letter with huge impatience!!
Best regards,.