Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 15:30:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Creating a family..
From: Tracey Kristin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 00:14:28 +0200

Hi!!
How are you?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little..,
Probably, you are surprised!!
I the girl constraining and have not got used to go the first on contact!!
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter,,!
I will tell pair of words about a little.!,
I usual the girl who in search for friends and love on all planet,!
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue!.
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened.,
I I am free from relations!!
But I I do not long in this occasion.!,
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the second half!!
I think, that distance for you has no value,!
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance..!
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you..
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it occurs very quickly.!,
Please, answer nothing my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me.!,
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance,.!
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.,,
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me.,,
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo..!
Good luck, your new friend.,!