Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 14:10:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin011.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: wonderful .,,
From: Delannoy Carter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 22:31:28 +0200

Hey!.
How are you?
I I hesitate to write to you a little,.
Probably, you are surprised.,!
I the girl little bit irresolute and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact,,
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter..,
I will write about myself a little!,
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and love on all planet..
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue,!,
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened...
the lonely girl!..
But I do not despair,!.
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the partner in life,..
I think, that distance for you has no value!,,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance.!,
If we have mutual interest we can easily meet...
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time!!
Please, do not write the answer on my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,!.
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance...
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.,!
I have attached a photo that you could to see me,.,
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,!,
Have a nice time, your new friend.