Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 13:50:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to
    me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus005) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No
    SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.33] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.33] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Be together.,!
From: Oili Morrison <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 22:31:13 +0200

Hiya!,
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a cool woman?
What city do you live in?
My name is Honey.!,
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be calm and positive.!
I am a very naughty, good-natured and bright girl.,.
But me at the moment very lonely and I very tired from this life situation...
Truth be told, I dream meet a stable man for present relationships and family in the future!..
I will be very glad if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship..
I am burning with desire get to know you better!,
You really interested me very much, I hope you have the same opinion,,,
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you...
You can be absolutely honest with me,.
I am completely honest with you!,
Ask any questions in next messages, and I will write you about my life!,,
Good luck, Honey,,,