Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 13:50:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus008) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.106] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: gratitude .!
From: Katelyn Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 22:31:13 +0200

How-do-you-do.,!
Sweet stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new and a lovely girl?
What city do you live in?
My name is Cupid..,
I am looking for that with whom my life be calm and interesting,!.
I am a very naughty, kind and positive woman.!.
But me at the moment lonely and I very tired from this life situation,.
Actually, I want to find present man for serious relationships and family in the future.!.
I will be "in seventh heaven" if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - decisive moment in early of our relationship.,
I am burning with desire to meet you,.
You really interested me very much, I hope you have the same opinion,,.
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you,!,
Please be open with me.!.
I am completely open to you!
Ask any questions in reply letters, and I will tell you about me and my life,!.
Have a nice time, Cupid!