Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 13:50:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.77] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx3.globo.locaweb.com.br[200.234.204.130]
    refused to talk to me: 450 4.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your
    reverse hostname, [108.170.60.122]

Subject: Do not give me the sun and moon
From: Anke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 22:31:28 +0200

Warm greetings..,
What is your mood?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,.,
Possibly, it surprises you,.!
I the girl modest and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact.
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter!!
I will tell pair of words about a little,!.
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and love worldwide.!,
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue,.!
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened!!
I have no man.,,
But I I do not long in this occasion,,.
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the partner in life.,
I think, that distance for you has no value,.,
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance!!
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet!,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time.!,
Please, ignore my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,.!
Also if you are confused with distance.,.
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me!
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo!,,
Have a nice time, your new friend!