Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 12:30:40 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.111] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.72] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: I know that I will miss you more today than today ,,
From: Brit <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 21:12:36 +0200

Kind time of days!!
What is your mood?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little.,!
Possibly, it surprises you.!,
I the girl modest and have not got used to go the first on contact,!,
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter..!
I will tell pair of words about a little.,!
I usual the girl who searches for friends and the significant other worldwide,!.
I love to find for new friends for dialogue,.!
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened!,,
I have no man,,
But I do not despair..!
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the man of my dream,.
I hope, that distance for you has no value,!.
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance,!.
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet.,.
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time,..
Please, ignore my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me...
Also if you do not accept distance.,!
If you interest dialogue with me answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.!.
I have attached a photo that you could to see me!,
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about!.
Best regards, your new friend!!