Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 12:30:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.92] refused
    to talk to me: 521 re-prd-rgin-007.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not
    available - no PTR record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11]
    refused to talk to me: 421 mx6.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net
    mx6.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure to determine Reverse DNS for
    your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=nPdBowluhOFBe;sid=nPdBowluhOFBe;mta=mx6.tb;d=20221025;t=213033[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.155.24] refused to
    talk to me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked - see
    https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.94] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: To meet a man for meetings
From: Mariette <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 21:12:35 +0200

Salut my new friend!,,
I want to wish you sunny mood...
I will immediately inform you why I am writing!..
I am in search of the second half for a stable relationship.,
I recently received your e-mail at a dating agency..!
Plucked up courage and write this message!!
If you are really free man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication!..
To do this send me an answer..!
My picture you will find attached to this message,!.
My name is Luyba,..
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love,,!
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life make some effort to find this is incredible happiness.,
And so I'm doing it,
Probably I need a little more write you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for other letter.,!
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo,.
If you are not interested, then I apologize for the inconvenience and concern,!
You can to write to me to mine electronic box.,
Send an answer me only if you need serious relationship.,!
I will wait your answer with big impatience,.!
Good luck!,