Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 12:30:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.77] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mailfilter1b.mijndomein.nl[51.89.43.215] refused
    to talk to me: 550 5.7.1 Sender blocked error; [108.170.60.122] blocked
    using Validity Blocklist - https://senderscore.org/blocklist-lookup/ -
    OXSEU001_102 -
    https://postmaster-oxseu.vadesecure.com/inbound_error_codes/#_102

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.caramail.com[212.227.15.30] refused to
    talk to me: 554-gmx.net (mxgmx005) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available
    554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation
    visit https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while sending RCPT TO

Subject: Answer me in return
From: Annalise Hajnyova <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 21:12:18 +0200

Salut,,.
How are you?
I I hesitate to write to you a little!,,
Possibly, it surprises you.,!
I the girl little bit irresolute and have not got used to go the first on contact,,!
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter,!.
I will write about myself a little,!
I usual the girl who in search for friends and love on all planet,,,
I love to search for new friends for dialogue,,
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened..,
the lonely girl...
But I do not despair,,.
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the partner in life...
I think, that distance for you has no value!
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,,
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you,,!
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time!
I Ask, answer nothing my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!!
Also if you are confused with distance,!
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!,
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me.!
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo.!
Have a nice time, your new friend.,,