Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 12:30:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx003.netsol.xion.oxcs.net[51.81.206.108]
    refused to talk to me: 550 5.7.1 Sender blocked error; [108.170.60.122]
    blocked using Validity Blocklist -
    https://senderscore.org/blocklist-lookup/ - OXSUS001_102 -
    https://postmaster-oxsus.vadesecure.com/inbound_error_codes/#_102

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: I will be the happiest woman in the world .!,
From: Idalina <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 21:12:48 +0200

Hello,.,
Sweet stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new and a attractive girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Olunka.!
I want to find with whom my life will stable and exciting,!,
I am a very naughty, good-natured and light-emitting woman.!,
But me at the moment very lonely and I mentally upset from lonely..
Actually, I want to find present man for present relationships and family in the future!!
I will be very glad if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - main moment in the bud of our relationship..,
I would like to to meet you,,!
I am really very interested in you, I hope it will be mutual.!,
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to strain you,!,
You can be absolutely open with me.!
I am completely honest with you,.,
Ask any questions in reply messages, and I will tell you about me and my life,.!
Have a nice time, Olunka,,!