Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 11:15:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.33] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.109] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx03.oxsus-vadesecure.net[51.81.232.218] refused
    to talk to me: 550 5.7.1 Sender blocked error; [108.170.60.122] blocked
    using Validity Blocklist - https://senderscore.org/blocklist-lookup/ -
    ELNK001_102 -
    https://postmaster-earthlink.vadesecure.com/inbound_error_codes/#_102

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    extmail.bigpond.com[203.36.137.234] refused to talk to me: 421 4.7.25
    Temporarily rejected. Reverse DNS for 108.170.60.122 failed. IB108

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: .!,You know, I lost happiness
From: Giovanna <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 19:57:58 +0200

Hey!,
What is your mood?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little.!,
Probably, you are surprised!,,
I the girl little bit irresolute and have not got used to do the first step..!
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter.!,
I will write about myself a little!,
I usual the girl who in search for friends and the significant other on all planet...
I love to find for new friends for dialogue..
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened.,
I have no man!,
But I I do not long in this occasion,.!
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the man of my dream!,,
I hope, that distance for you not the problem!
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,,!
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet.!.
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time,!.
I Ask, answer nothing my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!
Also if you do not accept distance.,
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself..!
I have attached a photo that you could to see me,,
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo!,,
Best regards, your new friend,!,