Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 11:15:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.92] refused
    to talk to me: 521 re-prd-rgin-022.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not
    available - no PTR record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: I am very lonely without you .!,
From: Delaney Meijer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 19:57:58 +0200

Good afternoon.!
What is your mood?
I I hesitate to write to you a little,.!
Probably, you are surprised.,.
I the girl constraining and I am not accustomed to go the first on contact.,!
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter.
I will tell pair of words about a little.!.
I usual the girl who searches for friends and love worldwide,!.
I love to search for new friends for dialogue!!
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened,..
I have no man!
But I I do not long in this occasion!!
Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the partner in life.
I hope, that distance for you has no value.,
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance.!
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you,!.
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time,,.
I Ask, do not write the answer on my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,.
Also if you do not accept distance,..
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.,!
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me!!
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,!.
Good luck, your new friend,,