Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 11:15:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection
    with mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.33] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.77] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin001.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: My lovely boyfriend
From: Ervina Rahnasto <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 19:57:58 +0200

Hello my new friend,..
Sweet stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a attractive woman?
What country are you from?
My name is Hanana!,
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life will stable and exciting,,
I am a very crazy, good-natured and bright woman!!
But me now lonely and I mentally upset from all this.!,
Honestly, I dream meet a stable man for serious relationships and marriage in the future.,
I will be happy if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in early of our relationship.!,
I am burning with desire get to know you better...
You really interested me very much, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated!!
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you,
Please be open with me!!
I am completely open to you,,!
You can ask any your questions in next letters, and I will tell you about everything in my life.!,
Best regards, Hanana!!