Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 10:01:03 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx3.globo.locaweb.com.br[200.234.204.130]
    refused to talk to me: 450 4.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your
    reverse hostname, [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: connect to white-star.com[207.148.248.143]:25:
    Connection timed out

Subject: . I expect a letter from you
From: Hailey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 18:43:02 +0200

Aloha my friend,
I want to wish you good mood,!.
I will immediately inform you why I am writing.,.
I am in search of the second half for a adult relationship.,,
I just received your electronic box at a dating agency!!
Collected my thoughts and write this message.
If you are really not married man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance!!
To do this send me an answer!
My photo you will find attachment to this letter.,,
My name is Graceful...
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to create a family!
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life make some effort to get this is incredible happiness..,
Now I'm doing it,,
Think I need a little more write you about myself?
Let's leave this for other message,,
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine picture.!
If you are not interested, then I apologize for the inconvenience and concern!!
You can to write to me to mine electronic box.!.
Send an answer me only if you are looking for stable relationship...
I will wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience,!.
Good luck,!