Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 10:00:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused to
    talk to me: 554 p-impin014.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx.vgs.untd.com[64.136.52.37] refused to talk to
    me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122 in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection
    with mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tiscali.co.uk[62.24.139.42] refused to talk
    to me: 554 cm7gb1 mx.talktalk.net nNI3onA3LUOQM No PTR Record (TT105)

Subject: My desired
From: Mies Lucja <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 18:43:31 +0200

Hello-hello,!.
What is your mood?
I I hesitate to write to you a little..,
Possibly, it surprises you,!
I the girl constraining and have not got used to do the first step,!.
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter,,.
I will write about myself a little...
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and the significant other worldwide!.
I love to search for new friends for dialogue!!
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened.!,
I have no man!.
But I do not despair.!
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the man of my dream!,
I hope, that distance for you not the problem,.!
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,.,
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet.,!
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time.!
There is a request, ignore my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me.!
Also if you are confused with distance..,
If you interest dialogue with me answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,!
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me,!
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo..
Good luck, your new friend,!.